38D Addison Road, Hove
For Sale BEST OFFER BY MON 29TH AUG (USP) - House
LUXURY LIVING MEETS LOCATION, PRIVACY AND SECURITY!!
This beautiful home boasts an impressive, open plan design with luxurious features throughout. The deluxe kitchen with walk-in pantry overlooks the lounge and dining areas and incorporates both indoor and outdoor areas - perfect for entertaining year round. Upstairs you will find three generous bedrooms – master with ensuite and large built-in robe, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes, lavish main bathroom plus under stairs storage, 3rd toilet/powder room and double garage on ground floor.
Set at the rear of a beautifully presented group of 4 homes, you can enjoy the location with the added bonus of peace, privacy and security.
This is truly a stunning, low maintenance home in a sought after location! Close to Jetty Road, Brighton and the pristine Brighton and Hove beaches plus local cafes, and even Westfield Marion or jump on the train and head into the Adelaide CBD.
Additional Features We Love :
- Private and Secure
- Quiet and beautifully presented group of 4
- Neutral colour palate - perfect way to bring in your own style
- Top quality fittings throughout including stone bench tops
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fabulous location close to Westfield Marion, local shops & public transport
- Located within the Brighton High School Zone & close to other quality schools
What a lifestyle - all of this luxury and you're just down the road from the stunning Hove and Brighton Beaches & attractions!
Built - 2019
Build size : 174sqm*
Council Area : City of Holdfast Bay
Rental Estimate : $600 - $650 per week**
* Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this information acquired from reliable sources, we cannot guarantee it's complete accuracy therefore, we accept no liability for any errors/omissions. We strongly recommend all parties carry out their own due diligence and seek independent advice.
** This advice is not to be considered Financial or Investment Advice. We recommend all parties seek their own Legal/Financial Advice in relation to possible Investment Advice. Refer to the Form R7.