4a Bode Street, Henley Beach South
Sold! Contact for price - House
Built to the highest quality with all the extras you would want and more, this home offers an instant sense of warmth and comfort upon stepping through the front door.
The home boasts some 280sqm of luxury living and the impeccable use of warm timbers (including Western Red Cedar) and crisp whites throughout, creates a sleek and modern feel.
Perfect for entertaining all year round, this spacious open plan design is beautifully complimented by grand high ceilings to the entrance and quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
Features we love :
- 4 double bedrooms – huge master suite located on the ground floor with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Large built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
- Huge deluxe kitchen with stone bench tops and fully functional butler’s pantry plus more than ample storage
- Quality stainless steel appliances to the kitchen including a 900mm oven
- Stunning grand entrance with Western Red Cedar timber design work to the ceiling and eaves
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with gas log fire for those cold wintery nights
- Second living area on the first floor
- Study with built-in desk and shelving plus additional storage
- Two luxury bathrooms – main with freestanding bath and floor to ceiling tiles plus powder room with 3rd w.c. on ground floor
- Alfresco entertaining area (UMR) with built-in BBQ and fridge
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Big laundry with more storage
- Double garage with automatic door
- Electric gates to the front of the home for added security
- Alarm system
This stunning home is a must see - and located just minutes from Henley’s main attractions!!!
Built by the multi award-winning builders – Creative Structures
Council : Charles Sturt Council
Land Size 362 sqm (approx.)
Building Size 280 sqm (approx.)