8 Newhaven Terrace, South Brighton
Sold! Contact for price - House
UNDER CONTRACT AFTER FIRST OPEN!
LUXURIOUS MODERN LIVING!
Prepare to be wowed as you step inside through the impressive entrance and feel instantly at home. You will be drawn in with an abundance of natural light, a spacious open plan design all complimented by modern features throughout.
This home boasts three generous bedrooms, master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe, huge open plan design, deluxe kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm s/s oven and large pantry, living/dining with study nook, central bathroom with separate w.c., big laundry with ample storage, alfresco entertaining, beautifully landscaped and established gardens plus a big double garage with rear access for an additional vehicle.
Smell the fresh sea air from your bedroom... located in the delightful seaside suburb of South Brighton, in a friendly and welcoming neighbourhood. Close to the Stunning Brighton Beach, Brighton Jetty Road shops, cafes and restaurants plus Westfield Marion Shopping Centre.
Additional features we love:
- A kitchen that would please even a chef - boasting a huge 900mm frestanding oven, Zip instant boiling/chilled/sparking water tap and large pantry
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms, glass splash-back to kitchen
- Great privacy and security in a fabulous location
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning with zone controls
- Thoughtfully designed with quality fittings throughout
- Close to public transport, Medical facilities and more!
This home has been much loved and meticulously maintained - it's truly a must see!
Council : Holdfast Bay Council
Council Rates : $369pq (approx.)
Land Size : 351sqm (approx.)
Building : 175sqm (approx.)