34 French Crescent, Trott Park
Sold! Contact for price - House
FAMILY LIVING ON HUGE ALLOTMENT!!
Set back on a huge allotment of some 1200sqms of land (approx.), this family home has plenty to offer - a perfect first home or investment property.
Here you will find three bedrooms with built-in robes, separate formal lounge bursting with natural light, spacious kitchen/lounge/dining area with a modern yet neutral colour pallet. The lounge/dining opens out to the huge, private, outdoor entertaining area with enormous back yard - perfect for the kids to run a muck, a modern central bathroom with separate toilet plus carport and shed.
A tasteful renovation with a neutral colour pallet - ready for the new owners to move in today but still provides you the opportunity to add your own personal touches should you wish. Located just minutes from the local shops, public transport, excellent schools, South Bank Tennis Club plus a choice of a number of quality parks and reserves, this home is sure to attract the astute buyer.
Additional features we love :
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to formal lounge plus ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Private and Secure, tucked back off French Crescent
- Quality and sought after area with excellent rental interest*
- Spacious kitchen
- Carpet and painting was refreshed 2 years ago
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles
- Huge, low maintenance allotment
* This is not to be considered financial/investment advice - we recommend seeking independent advice on investment potential.