When you are going to purchase your next property it is very important that you spend the time and view a number of properties and feel comfortable that you can trust your agent.
- Talk to a competent finance broker about your financial situation and establish a pre-approval limit to suit your needs.
- Prepare a short list of “must haves” that you consider suit your lifestyle, affordability and personal requirements.
- Research your short listing using www.realestate.com.au and other websites. Do your homework on other like properties listed in the area and properties recently sold.
- Contact one of our professional sales agents as they will be able to provide you with further information on our listings and make a time for you to visit any properties of interest.
- Never be afraid to asked questions at inspections.
- Once you have found “the” property it is time to consider putting in an offer. Ask the agent for an offer form and make your offer as attractive as possible. You can organise a building and/or pest inspection during your cooling off period. Again talk to your agent about arrangements to have any inspections completed.
- We recommend that you arrange a building and/or pest inspection.
If you have any other questions your agent Is there to help.