Residential Management Services
- Advertising the property in the local press and also by using direct marketing.
- Arranging inspections of the property for prospective tenants.
- Interviewing and screening all applicants as thoroughly as possible. This includes checking Landlord and character references.
- Compiling a short list of prospective tenants.
- Either making the final decision after discussion with our Landlord or arranging a meeting between Landlord and tenant whereby Landlord would approve a particular applicant.
- Taking care of all the forms relating to the Residential Tenancies Act at both the commencement and end of tenancies.
- Inspecting the property at regular intervals.
- Collection of rentals including personal follow up and appropriate action when necessary.
- Payment of accounts as per your instructions (eg Council and S.A. Water Rates).
- Taking care of maintenance and repairs in accordance with your authority. We engage only reliable and competitive tradesmen. Significant work is checked before payment is made.
- Providing a monthly financial statement that shows rent collected and full details of all accounts paid on your behalf.
- Maintaining a register of leases including expiring dates and rental review dates.
- Making recommendations concerning agreement renewals and rental adjustments. The Landlord is advised in writing before a tenancy expires or rent review becomes due.
- Implementing extensions and increases in rent after receiving your instructions.
- Representing you at the Residential Tenancies Tribunal if required.
For information on our highly comprehensive and competitive pricing or any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
0407 393 797
0412 083 944