10 Barula Road, Marino
Sold! Contact for price - House
LIVE THE LIFESTYLE... COME AND SEE WHAT'S BEHIND THESE GATES...
Ahh the serenity - absolute privacy in a beautiful seaside property and just in time for summer.
Hidden away behind the front fence, you will be delighted to find a big family home with a very versatile layout. Currently offering three bedrooms - master with huge robes and ensuite, built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3, modern central kitchen, large separate lounge, family/dining area plus additional living area under the main roof, modern bathrooms, rear garage and studio/workshop.
Enjoy your summer days by the pool soaking up the sun and sea views - what a fabulous outdoor entertaining area!!
Additional features we love :
- Smell the summer breeze from your bedroom window
- Spacious and versatile layout with room for improvements
- Rear workshop perfect for home businesses/salons or tradies
- Parking a plenty with the huge front carport plus rear garage
- Close to public transport
- Large allotment in sought after area
all of this and more... Move straight in or bring your imagination and the options are endless!!
City of Marion: Council rates $2077.95 per annum
SA Water: $193.66 per quarter plus usage