25 Wood Street, South Plympton
Sold! $615,000 - House
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO RENOVATE OR REDEVELOP (STCC)!!!
Situated on a large allotment of some 744sqm*, this family home offers room to renovate/extend and create your dream home or an opportunity to redevelop (STCC).
A genuine family home boasting a large lounge bursting with natural light, big kitchen/dining, three well proportioned bedrooms (built-in robes to master & bed 2), beautifully renovated central bathroom. The huge North facing rear yard offers an outdoor entertaining area, huge garage adjoining a generous workshop/studio plus laundry with second toilet - the perfect space for anyone looking for a home office/studio/workshop.
Additional features we love :
- Reverse cycle split systems a/c to master and dining
- Huge rear yard
- Some minor renovations done with room to make this house your home
- Options to create a development project (STCC)
- Versatile layout in the rear garage/workshop/studio with second toilet
- Ever growing, popular suburb, central to Westfield Marion, Glenelg Shopping Precinct & Adelaide CBD
- Close to transport, local shops, cafes and more!!
With options aplenty, this home is sure to attract some strong interest.
Council : Marion City Council
Zoning : General Neighbourhood
Land Size : 744sqm*
Frontage : 15.24m*
CT Reference : 5166/788
* Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this information acquired from reliable sources, we cannot guarantee it's complete accuracy therefore, we accept no liability for any errors/omissions. We strongly recommend all parties carry out their own due diligence and seek independent advice.