19 Fetlar Avenue, Marion
Sold! $1,165,000 - House
A DEVELOPER'S DREAM!!!
Here situated on a generous allotment of some 1100sqm*, you will find a genuine and much loved solid brick family home.
An ideal property for the astute developer, keen renovator or investor, with options aplenty.
The home, while dated, boasts three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, full bathroom with separate w.c, large lounge bursting with natural light including a delightful sunroom/entrance, big dining room, spacious kitchen plus a huge garage/workshop and rear yard.
Additional features we love :
- Potential for Subdivision in an ever popular and growing suburb (STCC)
- Room for renovation whilst leaving room for the kids to run a muck in the rear yard (STCC)
- Second driveway and huge street frontage - off street parking never to be an issue - boats, cars, caravans... no worries!
- Large front porch overlooking generous front yard
Located just minutes from Westminster College, Park Holme Shopping Complex, Marion Train Station, and a short drive to Westfield Marion Shopping Complex, SA Aquatic Centre, Marion Outdoor Swimming Centre plus the newly refurbished Marion Hotel and local shops/amenities!
The options are endless so DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!
Built - 1960
Land size : 1100sqm*
Council Area : City of Marion
CT Details : 5634/402
Zoned : GN General Neighbourhood
Rental Estimate : $430 - $450 per week**
* Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this information acquired from reliable sources, we cannot guarantee it's complete accuracy therefore, we accept no liability for any errors/omissions. We strongly recommend all parties carry out their own due diligence and seek independent advice.
** This advice is not to be considered Financial or Investment Advice. We recommend all parties seek their own Legal/Financial Advice in relation to possible Investment Advice. Refer to the Form R7.
***PLEASE NOTE The Vendor's statement will be available to inspect 3 business days prior to Auction by appointment, as well as at 19 Fetlar Avenue, Marion, 30 minutes prior to the Auction